BAKING TIME!


I'm flying back to California in 2 DAYS! It's crazy! of course I will prepare everything the last day..tomorrow! Today I prefer sewing and sharing a nice project with you! :)

Fall has arrived and it means spending more time at home ( is getting cold here!) and maybe for those of you like me who like cooking also means spending more time making delicious recipes! or at least giving it a try!

I have to confess that baking is still a challenge for me...I'm not as good as I would like!Not to mention all my troubles with american measures...tablespoons, teaspoons, cups, etc! It makes it much harder!

Once chatting with my mom via skype she told me a recipe, I though it would be easy but when it came the moment of changing all the measurements to the american ones...better I don't tell the rest!

This week I've been thinking in some kitchen related sewing projects! And I have the first one finished and ready to show you! It's a simply retro apron! Because we all know it isn't all about baking...it's also doing it with style!








I am in love with this polka dots fabric! It's so sweet! Just perfect for baking! For the back of the whole apron I used a beautiful pink and white plaid fabric. The neck strap is adjustable thanks to a pair of metal rings.

 I found these cookie cutters and I couldn't resist...:) Pink and green like my apron!

I really like this apron pattern and also the size. It fits perfectly well and it isn't too big or bulky. I hate when aprons are too big that I cannot even move, this one is very comfortable!

I ended up sewing those cute little hearts below the left pocket. I love it!

This apron is on sale. I've listed it in my Etsy shop. To see listing details click here 

Thanks for stopping by, 

Have a great day!

Ingrid

8 comments:

  1. This apron is soooooo cute! I love the colors and the hearts!

    Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I love your retro apron! The colors, stripes, and little hearts are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this apron, what a fabulous design and color combination. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your apron is beautiful and I love your photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable apron! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the apron. My husband is the chef in our house. Now, I just have to figure out how I'd get him to wear it? lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, love the colours and polka dots are my favourite :)

    Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays, featuring and pinning this week at the hop :)

    ReplyDelete