BABY QUILT IN PROGRESS / NURSERY INSPIRATION

Hi! I just pop in to show you the first blocks of the baby quilt I am working on. I am having a lot of fun with these economy blocks! This quilt is gonna be very cute! :). As I posted early this week I am using some prints of the Fort Firefly line by Teagan White for Birch Fabrics combined with other beautiful ones. You can see them all here.

While sewing I like to wonder in what kind of nursery my quilt would fit. I think this quilt in progress would look gorgeous in a room with a natural aesthetic. Below you have an inspirational board with some items that could be present in that nursery. Enjoy!



Have a great day!

Ingrid 

15 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - such lovely fabrics - can't wait to see the finished quit... and your inspiration board is FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time visiting. And I like what I see! Love your economy blocks. Makes me want to join in! Thanks for sharing your inspiration board! That is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these fabrics and your blocks look great. Can't wait to see them all together!

    Thank you so much for sharing at Needle and Thread Thursday!

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fabric choices. I think your inspiration board is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great fun, framing the pictures in the fabric in the middle of blocks. It will be such a sweet quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great fabrics, can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great inspiration board, I too am looking forward to seeing the finished quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful fabric selection. Brown is a color you don't see much of and these choices are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful sense of color! This selection inspire warmth and tenderness!
    I can't wait to see the finished quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing quilt! I love everything about it! Can't wait to see it finished! Lovely inspiration board, love squirrels!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so lovely and precious. I love it all. Makes me want to have another baby just so I can steal your ideas and make this room. :) Happy Quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful quilt and love the nursery theme!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such great nursery themes. Love it. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete